Monday, November 24, 2008

First things first...

Hiya!

I'm Sparky. I'm 19 years old, an aspiring tattooist and still living at home with my father in Australia. I'm a massive Stargate fan, Hello Kitty fan, and I spend nine/tenths of my time online.

So I decided to create this blog. Now, I'm no David Hewlett when it comes to blogging (check him out here, the guy is hysterical) but I'm gonna give it a shot.

The idea behind my posts is going to involve taking photos of the random things I buy/have in my room, then posting a little about why I have it, how I got it and what the hell it does. I could photograph anything. ;) And c'mon, who hasn't wanted to know what's in a complete stranger's bedroom, and why they have it? I sure have.

Anyway, stay tuned. Fun things will come.

-Sparky

2 comments:

  1. You have way too much time on your hands, doncha?

    you're retarded, but at the same time this blog is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bec.

    :P You love me and my craziness.

    ReplyDelete